Entire Workwear(EWW) respects the privacy of individuals by treating all personal information as confidential and by handling it in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles. During the course of its activities, EWW will collect, use and disclose personal information from:
- Customers who visit EWW store;
- Internet online shop users;
- Visitors to our website; and
The information collected may include:
- Your name, postal address, telephone number and email address for account customers or users of our online store
- Your name, mailing address, phone number and credit card information from customers of the online store
- Details of website usage from visitors to our website.
EWW collects this information from you in the following ways: when you submit a request via our contact us page, when you place an order via our online shop, when you provide us with information at one of our store, , and finally on an on-going basis, whenever you visit EWW website. EWW may pass on certain information such as your name and address to companies that perform services on our behalf, such as delivery companies or to data entry service providers, but EWW will not authorize those companies to use your personal information for any other purpose.
EWW may use your information to process your transaction, administer your account, to advise you about upcoming sales, specials and promotions.
Security of your Information
We use industry-standard safeguards to ensure the confidentiality of your personal information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, however, we accept no responsibility for any loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of personal information which you submit to EWW.